One morning in theology school, everyone around me was sending their dad Father’s Day messages. This made me wonder whether wishing a late father a Happy Father’s Day was right. Months later, during an interdenominational conference, I was delighted to engage with established Biblical scholars and ecclesiastics. I had meaningful interactions with them and inquired if sending any sentimental messages to a deceased father in Heaven was okay. I appreciated their outstanding wisdom and acquired noteworthy insight on this topic. Last Sunday, one member of our online Bible Study platform posted a heartfelt message to her departed father. Other members asked if conveying a message to a deceased family member was okay. Premised on my experience on this matter, I was well inclined to provide my viewpoint on the matter. So, what is the best message for Father’s Day in Heaven?
The best message for Father’s Day in Heaven should emanate from the core of one’s heart. A sample message to a departed father on Father’s Day is “Dear Father. If I earned a flower every moment I reminisce about you, I would own an infinite garden. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven.” Inspired by HighClap. It is to honor a father’s memory and to portray a son or daughter’s gratitude for their father’s life and legacy in the world, even if he is now in Heaven.
I warmly welcome you to continue reading this article, and let us take an in-depth cruise into this subject matter together as we explore the best messages for Father’s Day in Heaven.
15 heartfelt messages you can send to late dad on Father’s Day
- “Dear Father. Thank you for being the first male role model I had in my life. You were the reason I always kept my standards high because I never accept the bare minimum, and I never settle for less. I still hold my head up high despite missing you so much. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven, Daddy dearest.”
- “Dear Father. I know you are looking down at me from Heaven above. You are the star that shines brightest right before sunrise and after sunset. I know you are now singing with the angels with a golden harp, as you always loved to sing whenever you would grill barbeque for the entire family. We miss you incredibly much, Daddy, and may you have a wonderful Father’s Day in Heaven.”
- “Daddy dearest. You were always the head of our dinner table, and nobody has ever come close to filling the vacuum you left. You will always remain the patriarch of our family as we yearn to have a seat at the High Table of God with you. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven, dear Papa.”
- “Dear Daddy. You were always my first love. You were the most amazing father a girl like me could ever ask or dream for. You are my guardian angel, my guiding light, and my peaceful white dove through this heartache I have ever since your promotion to glory. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven, Father dearest.”
- “Dear Father. Thank you for grooming me into the fine and decent gentleman I am today. I owe my success in life to you because you were always my number-one source of inspiration, even when all arrows around me seemed to point towards failure. Thanks to you, I now thrive in life. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven to the man who brought me into the world.”
- “Dear Dad. I miss our first and last dance together. I will truly miss how I held your arm as you walked me down the aisle on my beautiful wedding day. I will always be Daddy’s little girl even as I celebrate your birthday here on earth without you. Happy Father’s Day to the most amazing dad in Heaven.” Inspired by Hazel Edison
- “Dear Father. If the price I have to pay for having the greatest dad in the world is the wonder, joy, love, and tears I experience due to reminiscing on the memories we had together, then it is truly worth it. Nobody in this life can ever replace you, no matter what, because you are a one-of-a-kind father. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven, Daddy.”
- “Dear Papa. There is no expiry date on the precious love that exists between a father and his daughter. I will always hold it dear to my heart the day you took me to ride my first white horse. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven, Dad.” Inspired Ananya Bhatt.
- “Daddy dearest. Thank you for always being present in my life from the day I was born to the day fate separated us. You were truly my hero, and no action figure or superstar in this life has anything on you. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven, dear Dad.”
- “Dear Father. Your wisdom when bringing me up transformed me into the strong independent woman I am today. I am forever indebted to you for the person I am becoming, and your legacy will always live on through my life and our bloodline. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven, Papa.” Inspired by Tania Lamb.
- “Dear Dad. My appreciation for your greatness is immeasurable. As I view the beautiful night sky through a telescope, I know that you are watching over me from Heaven, and making you proud will always be my daily endeavor. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven, dear Dad.”
- “Dear Papa. Thanking you for reading bedtime stories to me from the biblical children’s book you bought for me as a gift at age five. I miss your headship in our family and your charisma in our lives. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven, Daddy.”
- “Dear Father. You will always be the most extraordinary man I know. You worked very hard and smart to give us the best life ever. Thank you for our family vacations every summer and for celebrating New Year’s Day in different cities worldwide. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven to the best father who ever lived.”
- “Daddy dearest. Thank you for being the reason I smiled and laughed so much during my childhood. I still have all the cool toys and presents you always bought for me. You will always and forever be in our hearts, mind, and memory. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven to the most wonderful dad.”
- “Dear Father. The greatest mark you left in my life is how you treated me with love even when nobody was looking. Your love is eternally imprinted in my heart until we meet again in paradise. Happy Father’s Day in Heaven, Daddy beloved.” Inspired by Micah Klug
Can I say these messages to someone who is not my dad?
You can say these messages to someone who is not your dad if they were a father figure to you. These messages are pretty sentimental and can be used to honor a male figure who played the father role, even if they are departed. All you need to do is tailor them to suit the person you want to wish a Happy Father’s Day in Heaven.
As a devout Christian, I have always been passionate about the Christian faith. This inspired me to pursue a degree in Religious studies and a Masters in Theology in college. I have also been privileged to teach 4 Christian courses in a college and university. Since I am dedicated to spreading the word of God, I am actively involved in the Church. Additionally, I share his word online and cover diverse topics on the Christian faith through my platform. You can read more about me on the about us page.